Golden Era 1.5 (Official Project)



The Official Project "Golden Era 1.5" is finally here!!
Due to the high demand for new music from my fans after the latest project "Golden Era" I figured I'd put a 7 track project together for yall! This project has production by upcoming producers I am working with such as... OG Caliber, Sick Sense, Huey Daze, Phil Blanks, & DJ DW.
Look for more work from me with these upcoming producers & many more!
Big shout out 2 my graphic designer Jeff Sears for the sick art! 
Also my partner in crime E-WES 4 mixing the whole project!
Like I said This 4 yall!!! I will be having visuals to tracks off this project very soon!! 
Till Golden Era 2 drop this summer heres something for yall 4 bang along with Golden Era!
Much Love 2 all my family, friends, fans & supporters! 
I LOVE YALL!!
-SPIZ



No comments:

Post a Comment